Information for International Employees/Students
New International Employees- Need to complete prior to first day of work.
- I-9 Form completed through Human Resource Office (254-710-2000)
- Foreign National Information System (FNIS) emailed from Payroll Office. Detailed Instructions for FNIS (PDF)
- Begin Social Security application if you do not already have a Social Security Number. Click here for application requirements provided by the Center for Global Engagement Office.
- If treaty eligible, email completed Form-8233 to the Payroll Office.
- Set up direct deposit in Ignite.
If you have questions, email the Payroll Office at Payroll_Office@baylor.edu.